Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due Dates

1235»

Replies

• Options

I'm due on  the 2nd image 

• Options

right ladies I have finally got around to getting our table together. there are still a few of you i havnt added or adjusted, can you please all tell me the following:
    .Due Date
    .Name on BE / name you want on the table
    .If you think boy or girl / or if you know already image xxxx

• Options

mine needs changing to Pink, was sure she was a he!! x

• Options

anyone new or missing?

• Options

the chart looks great dani.   hows you doing whens ya next scan?       23weeks 1day pink bump xxx

• Options

Im good hun hows you? Scan in 12 days, i cant wait, pretty certain its a boy but we shall see, the family are all banking on a little girl. feel miles behind everyone else but thats prob because im end october begining of Novemeber x

• Options

25th December - Xmas day image x

• Options

im great ta. really enjoying being pregnant now the sickness is better and my little lady is moving lots.  you might get a surprise at your scan i was sure i was having a boy after having 4 and 1 girl. but my daughter got her wish of a sister.   your scan will come round quick let us know xx

• Options

whos left to have a scan and who have i missed out as the ladies who havnt posted or got bk in a while im going to delete as i feel we may have lost them along the way xx

• Options

Can I join? I'm Bianx / Bianca and due 30th October 2013. I don't know sex of baby but will find out on Monday. I think we are having a boy as my pregnancy is so different and all the old wives takes point to a boy. X

• Options

official table so far. if anyone hasnt responded with blue yellow or pink by the end of July i will remove the names. hope we havnt lost anyone on the way xxxx