Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is anyone feeling generally just under the weather?

Yeah I'm just the same I yearn for a day of feeling normal again! X

Replies

• Yip! Feel queasy all day with mild to very uncomfortable cramps!! And tired all day. Saying that, today (roughly 6.5 weeks) I've been much better.
  • i dont wana talk to soon for myself but i aint had sickness or tierdness yet. this is my 4th pregnancy, first two severe sickness (ended in mc), with my son Nothing. so I might be luky again but its still early days x

• I have been describing it as slightly hungover/cloudy feeling lol.

I have been pretty knackered all the time but that's about it. I have only felt sick a few times and it didn't last for too long. I had cramps the first week or so but not really had any since. I do keep getting headaches mind!  xx

• Hi

I just feel knackered most of the time (in bed at 9:30 last night fast off), hungry and flipping freezing all day and night.

I know this sounds crazy but i wouldnt mind a bit of sickness just to reassure me i am pregnant!

My boobs are still tender and ive been getting light cramps every now and then....

My 12 week scan feels like an eternity away! : (
  • Mrs Bean - it's early days yet and exhausted and sore boobs are a great sign! My sickness with dd didn't kick off properly until 8 weeks. I've been sick a few times and am feeling nauseous but the general run down exhausted feeling is definitely my main symptom x

• I just feel shattered, running around after my two year old and working full time is killing me!

• Tired and very very sort tempered!!

Hi Stephanie!!! Glad your using here again too!!

• Hi everyone, I have been feeling down in the dumps etc image  I am 9 weeks tomorrow.  I haven't really suffered with sickness as such, I had it for a couple of weeks but now I don't seem to be suffering with it.  I am more tired than anything else. X

• aww bless you hun i been feeling the same. Im coming up to 6 weeks and have no symptoms at all. boobs arent sore, no nausea, just really dont feel that pregnant. only thing that helps me know is frequent bathroom trips and a increased appetite. got dr on tuesday but feel like an eternity away till my scan, damn me for finding out so early lol. xx

• Hi everyone, glad its not just me that feels like this! im really exhausted, sore boobs and being sick after everything image so worried it will be history repeating its self, cant wait for my scan just hoping i dont hear bad news this time round x p.s anyone got tips for the sickness please? x

• Kelly im sure all will be ok, theres alot of us here who have also been through what you have, I myself twice. iv just started to get the nausea today, heres a few tips for you hun.

.Sea sickness bands - Brilliant and worth a try

.Boiled sweets - just sucking on a boiled sweet just takes away that urge to be sick

.Salted food settle your stomach - so ready salted crisps is a good one, also my gran gave me the tip of an oxo cube diluted in hot water and drink that, (sounds horrid but it worked for me before)

.Eat little and often - lots of healthy snacky foods that arent to strong in flavour - pitta bread, carrots humous, raisins, toast, cereal dry, fruit, pasta etc

Hope some of these tips help xx