Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

General Discussion

Replies

• Options
    Hi mrsm thanks for ou lovely words, as for the dream thing I've Ben having them for weeks now they can be really good or really bad I know what you mean it's our hormones image xxx
  • Options
    Ah hormones, they have a lot to answer for. I ended up in tears last night for no real reason. Time seems to have started standing still now, hurry up scan day, I want to see baby!!!

How is everyone today?

xx
  • Options
    I'm in A+E at the moment with left sided lower abdomen pain, feels like it's in my womb, in exactly the same place every time. I've had it since yesterday. Hope my little Bean is ok. image Hubby said it could be either a water infection (again! Grrr...!!) or just my ligaments etc stretching. Waiting to be seen..
  • Options

Oh Tinkerbell, hope you are ok, update us asap. Big hugs.

xxxxxxxx

• Options

Tinkerbell007 really hope your ok, keep us updated, have my fingers crossed all is ok. 

I havnt really been on much lately. my sickness is driving me to insanity. my oh is getting on my nerves as he keeps moaning that im moaning all the time. so i said to him you try 8 weeks of non stop constant nausea 24/7 and see how you feel. really winds me up. Iv felt a tiny bit more movement today but not like yesterday.

heres a bump update, 8+2 weeks

• Options
    Oh tinkerbell I hope everything is ok, big hugs lovely.

Dani check out your bump! I have a teeny tiny podgey bit but no bump yet.

I *think* my boobs seem bigger today, sorry for the random share but I was excited by this!

xx
  • Options
    Was in hospital for 5 hours, most of it was waiting. First set of Drs I was seen by tried the Doppler on me but couldn't find anything - it is very early so I wasn't too worried about that. I had bloods taken and a urine sample, which I wasn't given the results for yet. They gave me paracetamol but it made no difference. Was seen by a Gynae Dr who gave me codeine, it's helped a little. He's booked me in for a scan tomorrow.. Told me not to worry.. But can't help it. image

Thank you all for your kind words and for thinking of me. I'm away from hubby right now which makes it worse. image
  • Options
    I think I might have an ovarian cyst.. The pain seems to be in the right place for it. Guess I will find out tomorrow at the scan.

Dani- wow, nice bump! I have a little bump but it's easily hidden under clothes! Seeing my little bump makes me happy though, you must too! Proof that there's a little someone in there!

MrsM- bigger boobs is definitely a big perk! Ha! Hope you're feeling happier today. image
  • Options

Best of luck tomorrow hun, I do hope baby is ok. Its imposibble to hide my bump it shows no matter what i wear. and I am already living in leggings untill i get maternity trousers lol. iv felt very faint movements, kind of like butterflies, felt it twice yday and once today.

im loving my boobs atm, i was flat as anything after a year of breastfeeding my son, its lovely to have boobs back I actually feel like a woman again, problem is there too tender and have the odd leak of milk which isnt exactly sexy lol.

Did a lovely dinner tonight and managed about 8 mouthfuls. I miss being able to eat what i want when i want. cant believe I still have 4 potential weeks of this :'-(

• Options
    Tinkerbell good luck for tomorrow lovely, make sure to get lots of rest in the meantime and drink the required amount of water before you go. How many weeks are you? Fingers crossed they have your other test results too, if you've had water infections before there is a good chance that's what it might be so try not to worry too much. Easier said than done I know. Big hugs xx

Dani I'm not surprise you can't hide your bump! While I have no bump I look chunkier and can't do up my work trousers. Going to buy some new ones after the scan!

I have to say my boobs aren't that much bigger but I only have one bra that fits and I'm spilling out of it a little. I might not be noticing though as I was an okish size to start with! Feeling happier this evening, silly hormones! Am flipping knackered though and have work tomorrow, yawn. Bedtime for me I think!

xx
  • Options
    I have already gone up a cup size so went and bought 3 new bras now looks like starting to spill out of those gonna cost me a small fortune! They don't keep growing right til 9 months do they?! X
  • Options

And some kitty_kat .... wait till they fill up with milk post bubba!!! I am usualy a b cup, once my milk came in last time I was a GG!!

Remember as you get into your PG you dont want to be wearng wired bras as it is not great for your milk ducts,,, you might fnd that bras without wires give you a bit more flexible spaceimage

Reality check. Pregnancy, labour, motherhood = not glamorous!!

xxxxx

• Options

ladies, good buy for you all, best thing to buy for your ever growing boobs is a sports bra as they hold you in place really well with no under wiring. And in asda they have a 2pack for just £4 iv bought the next two sizes up ready, i was  a b b4 my son by the time i had him i was a ff lol

• Options

Good call Dani, lived in cheapy sports bras last time too. xx

• Options
    I'm really scared for my scan.. My sickness has suddenly disappeared. Haven't had any in 36 hours.. Please wish me luck!
  • Options

What time is your scan Tinkerbell? xxx Good luck. Will be looking out for your update.

xxx

• Options

Best of Luck to you hun, I really really hope everything is ok for you. xxx

• Options
    Everything was fine. image Such a relief. No cysts, bloods normal. Not sure why I'm getting pain, but baby is fine so I'm happy! image
  • Options

Yaaaay!!! That is good news, and you got to see Bubba too!?

xxxxx

• Options

Tinkerbell i am ever so relived for you hun image been worrying all day, glad baby is well. cant wait to see my little pickle x