Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

General Discussion

Replies

• Aw that's good news tinkerbell image xxxx
  • ladies a possible tip for some of you who are still suffering with sickness, i took my prenatals and omega 3 capsules this morning rather than the evening and although felt lil wrotten first thing iv been fine all day. its a tip i found on a website, they say its to do with the fish oil. worth a tryimage

• Tinkerbell so so happy for you that all is ok. I thought I had replied the other day but my silly phone didn't post it!!!

How is everyone? I'm still suffering with insomnia, seems to be getting worse but I think it's because I'm worried about my scan. Sickness has gone away a bit but nothing else to report. Been busy with work and too tired to come on when I get home

I have been getting a lot of what I think are stretching pains? Anyone else?

xx

• Yeah had loads of stretching pains from about week 5 im 11 now and they are on and off sort of got used to them now but still not nice x
  • Plus I do wonder if its worse for me what with carrying twins x
  • Yeah had loads of stretching pains from about week 5 im 11 now and they are on and off sort of got used to them now but still not nice x
  • I was used to some but had loads yesterday and today!

Finally got a tummy pic to show, will try share it in a mo!

xx

Think it's not so much bump as crisps but thought I'd share!

xx

• lovely bump hun xxxx

• Thank you image

I didn't think I'd have anything to show for ages as I'm fairly tall but guess I was wrong! Roll on Thursday and then I will be very proudly showing off my wee bumpy!

xx

• Thank you so much everyone for keeping me in your thoughts. It's so nice that I can share my worries and anxieties here. image

Nice bump Mrs M. Try not to worry about your scan, I'm sure all is fine. Touch your bump for reassurance!

I had 5 days sickness free- I was on top of the world, felt fab, thought that's the end of the sickness period but back again today. image Hoping it's just a one off. I was planning to go back to work starting Monday... Hmmm.. Not too sure anymore!
  • Afternoon ladies!

Hope everyone is having nice Sundays.

Dani hope work is going ok.

Tinkerbell been patting my tum a lot today, telling baby to grow big and strong lol. I have had more sickness free days than sicky days recently although my sickness seems to be coming on from lunchtime and is worse as I'm going to bed!

I have managed to chip a tooth/lose a filling while eating my lunch, can't decide which. Hate the dentist with a passion but I guess I'll have to call and see if the local one is taking on NHS patients. Might as well get the treatment for free!

Xx
  • Oh no hate the dentist too u have just reminded me that need to book a check up this week x
  • Very nice bump Mrs m! I am starting to feel really big, even wearing some mat leggings.....

Am going to risk it and officially say my sickness is gone! I feel so so much better, yaaay! I am 13 weeks tmrw so that is in line with last time too.

Off work for a couple of days now. Booked it for some self indulgent r and r, bit have a feeling dd is coming down with something, so may be won't be relaxing after all...

Xxxxxxxxxx
  • Kitty hope your check up goes ok.

Jazzy I just feel a little chunky tbh, least I should be able to spread my news by the end of the week! I think my sickness has gone, although felt ick this morning but I worked a really long day yesterday so I think that's to blame.

Yay for a couple of days off, hope your dd is ok and you can get a bit of a rest.

I'm off today, hurrah! Got loads to do though, I suppose it's good to keep busy as hopefully Thursday will come quicker that way but I'm sooooo tired I just want to lay on the sofa and not move. What's everyone upto?

Xx
  • Hi Ladies, sorry havnt really been on for a couple days, been very ill still

MrsM+MiniM thanks. work was ok yesterday, my maanger wasnt in so it was a relaxed day apart from the customers wouldnt bugger off at 4:30 so didnt get out till gone 5 and i dont get paid the extra. 

Had a large argument with oh yesterday so we arent speaking. he didnt do a thing all day with our son, he also didnt do an ounce of housework and i came home to the worst house iv ever been in, cake mushed in the carpet, toys everyrwhere, I was so ashamed and upset.  he said i havnt been on top of the cleaning lately so why should he and that im being a drama queen with the sickness, i was so angry i threw a bag of frozen chips at his head (lol) told him he doesnt know the half of how im feeling with all this sickness. I swear down he will be grovelling at my feet before i do a single thing for that man, he can cook his own dinner until that day, and also can live in the sofa for all i care................. sorry rant over.

My sickness still keeps coming in waves, but im still able to control it, and have started taking nux vom which is doing the trick image

I cant belive it when some of you are saying you are almost 13 weeks, im only just 9 weeks and still havnt seen the midwife, feel very left out lol. soo nervouse bout my lil pickle but im staying positive, and iv been going to the loo alot more the past few days, that must be a good sign surely image

Hope you are all well today. i took my son to soft play this morning and on the way back had a maccy ds, this baby wanted it so oh well, might aswell indulge. in the last two weeks iv gained half a stone, not sure if thats good or bad, bump is still small but there and definatly noticable, and my boobs have almost reached two cup sizes bigger image

• Ooooof if that was my hubs he'd be back at his mums! He had a go at me for moaning a few weeks back so I sat there and went through the list of things I was feeling to explain why, he has never dared say anything like it again! He's been really good to be fair.

I phoned and left a message for my mw earlier as I seem to be getting a few more pains and hubs said just to call but no call back. Guess she's finshed for the day!

Just realised my ticker says only 199 days to go - it's under 200 already!!!

xx
  • Trust me, if we had any family local I would of kicked him out, unfortunatly we are both far away from our fmailys as we live in berkshire and they live in cardiff, cant wait to see all our family though, still not said a peep to them and my sister will be the first to know as i will be bringing her along to the scan image

Im sure she will call tomorrow, i had 2 mw with my son the 1st was brill even responded to me out of hours, the other one wasnt as nice, lol. hope i have a nice mw this time, seeing her for the first time next thursday, then will hopefully find out my scan date the same time, I feel miles behind everyone, but then i am due 27th, although i might be a week ahead not sure

My sickness is still coming in waves, felt a little ick this morning then iv been fine all day and have even been able to eat whatever i want. just makes me worry as i thought the sickness wouldnt go till 12 weeks. makes me panic all the more. but im still going loo loads and bloating so that has to be a good sign

The tickers are brilliant arent they just to know how many days to go, cant wait to get to the 2nd trimester, thats the best of all image

• Hope you get on ok at the dentist MrsM, I have been twice in last week as my inlay or crown or whatever they call it fell out while i was chewing a mint to try and help from being sick. Looks like the amount I've been sick is playing havoc with my teeth and have had to have impressions for a new crown thing. Was supposed to have had it fitted today but couldn't get to dentist on my own as can't walk with my torn ligament so having to go thursday now.

Got my scan on thursday, can't wait. Although the appointment will be followed by another appointment in A&E to have another look at my ankle followed by the trip to the dentist. What a day planned. 

I am also having hubby issues. I can't walk so have crutches and I can't hold things and use crutches so I'm pretty useless. Hubby has managed to burn dinner 2 days running and has moaned because I've asked him to put some washing in. I think it's finally sinking in how much I actually do. Feel so sorry for my little almost 3 year old as I can't get on the floor to play with her and she keeps bumping my leg which has me crying out in agony. 

Just over 12 weeks now. Yay 

• Dani try not to worry, my sickness eased a lot at about 10 weeks and I've only had the odd wave of it since. I'm hoping it's the nice mw that I met that phones although I'll miss the call now as I left my house number on my message and I'm at work tomorrow!

Megsmum is this where I admit I am yet to sort an appt or anything. I actually genuinely forgot today. Whoops! I have my scan on Thursday too, cannot wait! Sounds like you are really going through it at the minute, I hope Thursday goes smoothly for you. Yay for being past 12 weeks!

xx