Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

General Discussion

1234568»

Replies

• Options

I've been feeling really nauseas again last few days but think it's down to sheer exhaustion. My almost 3 year old has had a sickness bug, i'm still in pain with my twisted ankle and hubby has been away with work this week so I've had to deal with everything on my own. Little girl has been so clingy and tearful and I just feel a wreck. Will be so glad when hubby is back tomorrow night and I'm planning on sleeping most of the weekend.

Feel like I'm getting a proper little bump already, tops aren't pulling down as far as they did. I seriously need to go maternity shopping at the weekend to get some maternity bras as my boobs have grown and some trousers as I'm living in joggers but should be back to work next week after 3 weeks off. I won't have any smart trousers to wear. 

• Options

Ooo not long to wait then Dani. Maybe you are having more than one! I'm sure I read though if you are thin you are likely to show sooner and seem bigger so maybe it's because you are so slender everywhere else if you see what I mean.

Megsmum I hope you and you girlie are feeling better soon. Your weekend plans sound fab to me! I am currently bidding on some work trousers on ebay, told hubs I am going to order some tops next week although mine will probably do another few weeks.

I have to say I think I am getting a definite little bump now, I say that as what is there seems to be hard where as it was a little bit squidgey before lol. Exciting!

xx

• Options

Megsmum try asda sports bras rather than spending a fortune on mat bras, they do tha same thing and you can get a 2 pack for £4 x

• Options
    Hi, thanks for the welcome. I've been suffering really bad sickness since about 5 weeks, all day and night!! Today is my 4th day (touch wood) of only feeling slightly queasy, not actually throwing up! I thought I'd be greatful but it actually worries me slightly! I'm 10 weeks + 4 (according to midwife's dates) and have my scan on April 22nd.. It seems like so far away! X
  • Options

aww bless you NiknakDevon your a day behind me, I have my scanon the 18th, cant wait to see baby image I admit I know the time will drag image Glad your feeling better today, my sickness is still coming in waves, some days better than others. All so worth it though image

• Options
    Hi all,

Congratulations on everyone's pregnancies. I've been lurking in ugh forum waiting for my scan to confirm pregnancy after a pregnancy ended in ectopic/miscarriage last year. So my scan was two days ago and I'm having non identical twins!! Due 20th Oct. I have a little boy age nearly 20 months x
  • Options

congratulations LouLouBelle I will pop you on our calender. are you excited to be having twins? x

• Options
    Aaw dani I can sympathise after the way I have felt up until recently! Everyone I have spoken to so far (my mum, partner's mum and a few close friends) has suffered no symptoms like what I've had! I've never been one for napping but these days I have to sneak one in in the afternoon as I get so tired! I hope your sickness eases soon! The time is really dragging.. I just want to get into the second (safer) trimester, as I suffered a miscarriage years ago (didn't know I was pregnant) and have always got that small fear at the back of my mind it could happen again!

Congratulations louloubelle.. The idea of twins scares me!! X
  • Options

NiknakDevon iv also suffered 2 mc's one normal one missed. think alot of us have and we all been on edge. we have only lost one mummy so far image hoping all our babies make it safe and happy image

• Options
    Congratulations louloubelle! I think that's the third set of twins on this forum! image
  • Options

Well fingers crossed for everyone.. It's lovely to be able to be a part of a group like this, especially since my pregnancy is not public knowledge yet! Thanks for letting me join in! image x

• Options
    Thanks all. Really excited but also nervous about having 3 under 2.5 years!! Lots of planning to do.

Happy and healthy pregnancies to all x
  • Options

LouLouBelle you will be fine. I duno what id do if i find out im having twins, my son is a handful on his own atm. we alll cope though, we have no choice image