Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12 Week Scan Dates

2»

Replies

• I've yet to have my booki g in apt. I'm 10+3 but have had two scans already x
  • My scan is 4th April...will be 13.5 weeks though! Excited but little disappointed that its not at 12 weeks! So impatient!
  • Hi tiger, my scan is on 4th April too! At least I think it is, got a letter for booking in appointment and it said you will probably have a scan. I really hope I do especially since dh is booking a half day off work to come with me! image
  • Eek lee my booking appointment was at 8 weeks and that's when they booked my scan. Think each area different as my midwife doesn't do it at docs the hospital do it image
  • Hi girls, hope everyone is well! I had my booking appointment today, and MW told me the hospital appointment letter i receved last week is actually my 12wk scan appointment, weird as the letter says nothing about a scan!! but the appointment is a 2 hour one so it must be for check up and then the dating scan. It's on the 18th April, soooooo excited!!!! Had an early scan at the weekend and all was well, got a lovely clear piccie of baba and saw the heartbeat flashing image They put me back 5 days which would make me due Nov 5th, but we'll see what the 12 week scan says... will be sad to have to move to Due in November tho! xxx

• I'VE GOT MY SCAN DATE!!!!

10th at 2.45.

We're taking kiddlywinks to london for the first week of half term, im going to take DD to see one direction, do the whole tourist thing and hopeful to get tickets for matilda the musical. so this is something to look forward to the second week off.

I'll be between 12-13 weeks by my dates 13-14 by my midwife's. Wait and see...

Cant wait stay here in oct even if your dated bit later xxx
  • hi mummy to be again. im having  another scan because when i had my scan on 13th i was further along than i thought( i conceived after mc with no period between) that was ment to be a 10 week scan but i was 11 weeks. but to have the measurments taken from fluid behind babys neck for downsyndrom test at dating scan my hospital like you to have it done after 11weeks 5 days. but they couldnd fit me in untill 2nd april xx

• well lets hope tuesday comes round fast for us. nervous but excited to. X

• Room for one more? Hi all, I've been reading some of the forums and am desperate to join you all. I am due on 16th October, unless the date changes on my scan which is due on this coming Thursday - 4th April. This is my first pregnancy and so far I haven't fared very well - severe nausea and fatigue - so much so that I haven't been to work for 6 weeks! I can't wait for Thursday but am sooooooo nervous! I've spent most of the time worrying about things even though (touch wood!) I have no previous bad experiences. After the scan my husband and I plan to tell our remaining family (our parents know) and close friends before our work colleagues / acquaintances find out so that's the next milestone for us.

You all seem like a lovely, friendly, supportive bunch and I look forward to sharing both yours and my pregnancies xx

• Excitedmuch,, Of course you can join us!!! Welcome!!! You should have done it sooner,,, I think I can speak for many of us that having eacher other as a sounding board to maon to on the sick days helps us get through them image

I am sure you know it but your feeling awful is a pretty good sign everything in your tum is ticking along as it should be. best of luck for Thursday, make sure you let us all know how it goes!

xxxxxx

• Excitedmuch welcome image iv popper you on our calender image do you want to introduce yourself a little, where your from, if you think it may be a boy or girlimage we also have a facebook group if your interested. good luck for your scan thursday x

• Hi guys - thanks for the warm welcome! The scan went well (although its resembling more of a blob than a baby!) My due date has changed slightly (I'm a week less than initially thought) which is now 23rd October. Will definitely join the facebook group and share my scan photo. I'm 31, newly married (our first anniversary is 21st April) and its our first pregnancy. I'm from Pontypridd (South Wales) and am secretly hoping for a little girl but don't mind either way. Its all a bit surreal at the moment but my stomach is growing a fair bit so it'll have to sink in soon xx

• Excitedmuch aw welcome hun, Im originally from Cardiff (Penarth). living in Berkshrie now tho although i come home often, coming home in 2 weeks cant wait image I will add your new date to the calneder x