Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Sept 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan Dates

Hey - thought we could have a thread for scan dates.

Mine is 21st Feb at 8am (at least they won't be running behind at that time in the morning!!). Once i've been scanned i'll then be given an appt for my 20 weeks scan. Can't wait!

9+2 today

Replies

• Options

How exciting! Bet you are counting the days.

I'm 7 weeks today, but still waiting for my scan date - hope it comes soon!

Look forward to hearing how everyone's scans go xx

• Options

I'm quite excited as with DS i was only 10 weeks and all we could see was a blob and the photo is of a white mass! Was so jealous of everyone's 12 week baby looking photos! xx

• Options
    My first scan is 20th February at 2pm I think im 5 weeks 3 days today image
  • Options

ooh im jealous that i'm due end of sept image hope it goes quickly and all our scans are here before we know it x 

• Options

my scan is on 6th which is next week! soo cant wait, hope all is well!

• Options
    Mine won't be until some time in march as don't get apt until booking apt which is the end of feb. So long to wait. I just want to tell everyone, so hard when its all I can think about to keep it a secret!

6 weeks
  • Options
    This is my 1st pregnancy. Why do people seem to have scans at different stages of pregnancy and not at set times? I think ill be 8 weeks when I go in February. I thought I was just going earlier then 12 weeks to check everything was ok with the baby as it was conceived via ICSI but obviously im wrong. Does that mean ill go at 8 weeks then not go bk until 20 weeks?! I looked on line and a scan at 8 weeks is a blob and 12 weeks is actually a baby image. It feels very unfair to miss out on that special moment especially for all those paying private
  • Options
    Normally it's 12 and 20 weeks, we had friends who had consisted conception and they were scanned around 8/12/20 weeks so ask your midwife on consultant x
  • Options
    Thank you I will when I go
  • Options

1st March for me but having a sneaky early scan on Wednesday fc all is well (I'm a worrier!)

• Options
    Still waiting for mine! image It's driving me mad! I'm 7 + 3, hope the postman brings it tomorrow,fingers crossed. xx
  • Options
    Hope your scan went well yesterday @anotherlovelybean. 2 weeks today to wait for me! X
  • Options

still waiting for my booking in app!!! 8+4 today!!

• Options

My scan is today but not till 3.40pm omg today is going to go so so so slow me and hubby are so excited I am 13+1 weeks today by my dates cantwait to have the pic of our baby

• Options

How did everyone's scans go?

I finally got my appointment through the post, it's on March 8th, so less than two weeks to wait! image

x

• Options
    Still waiting for my date. Booking apt on thursday even though will be 9+ 5 by then. If scan is going to be ages away I might pay for a private scan as i'm dedperate to tell everyonr why I have been so ill the last few weeks.
  • Options

Hi all my scan is on the 12th March! Can't wait.

• Options
    Just realised my date isn't on here. 12th March, snap tulip x
  • Options

imageHooragh Minieggs! its nice to know we will be expriencing it on the same day.

• Options

Finally had my booking apt and scan now booked for 28th march. Seemed so long away and I'll be almost 14 weeks so have just taled hubby into letting me book an early private scan for on tuesday (5th march) yay.