Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Sept 2013

Out of curiousity

Nebody s 4th pregnancy? I wud luv to kno n chat wit u, as I've no friends or family in da same boat, n my mums totally forgotten the reality of pregnancy n childbirth so wud deeply appreciate sumbody else in da same boat to talk to, Thanx

Replies

• Ruby there are page set up titled 'large families', you'll get someone to talk to there.
  • Sorry hun this is my second - but like laurelladie said maybe there may be more people in your situation there. . . .or have you posted in pregnancy?

x

• I haven't posted in pregnancy or anywhere else, Thot if try here first lol......

Thanx guys
  • I'm having my third hun - not quite the same but still here to chat if you like x

• Thanx Mildred!!!!

I was just feeling abt down cos it seems that my belly just grew overnite once I found I was pregnant, n da midwife said it was normal to get bigger quicker with subsequent pregnancies, but for sum reason my mum doesn't agree wit that (she's had 6) n my hubby just thinks it's an excuse for me overeating, which I haven't been!!!!

And then there's the back ache that I was t expecting for atleast another month or so, but I've got it since last week n it's been so bad that towards evening I'm practically holding my back n walking everywhere!!! Which is another factor dat my hubby thinks in exaggerating on, which I do kind of understand cos these kind if symptoms never happens until a few months before d day........but now it's like as soon as I found out I was expecting everything else just got worse........I just wondered if u had da same feelings or symptoms? N how mayb uve managed them?