Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Sept 2013

fao snugglenush

hey, i haven't seen you posting for a while, hope all ok? x 

Replies

• I think she's in the August 2013 forum
  • She's on the Facebook group daily, ill tell her to swing by and say hi x
  • I'm here!!! Sorry hun, been very busy with work and just find the facebook group easier to pop on to!! I've had my 12 week scan - all is well!! Date stayed same at 16th september. Nausea gone too just left with shit skin and a bad back image

HOw are you doing? 

I promise I will try and get on here more often from now on!!

xxx

• totally g/c but just wanted to say can't believe you guys are 12 weeks already! So pleased your scan went well.

Sb x

• ah hiya! glad you're ok x i remember last time you posted you were waiting for your mw appt, that's great that they sorted your scan out finally and all is well. i hear you on the skin front, mine's awful too, at least people know why now though!

im ok thanks, all good at scan , due date 22nd. Nausea pretty much gone too, still tired though and sore throat but not surprising as been surrounded by coldy people recently!

hi sponge bobby image how are you doing?

• Hi sponge bobby, how are you? I've keeping an eye out for you bfp, as my old cycle buddy xx
  • Hi girls, I'm ok thanks. Still waiting for my bfp but also trying to sell my house and having stressful time at work so think both are having an effect!!! Hope to report bfp soon though x will keep an eye on how you are all doing. Any bumps yet? X
  • Hope you get your BFP soon sponge bobby! Moving house is always hectic I hate it! Fc work eases up soon too xx
  • I've got my fingers crossed for your bfp too sponge bobby. Hopefully things will be better soon, agree house moving is a nightmare! x

I've got a little bump now, goodbye flat stomach!