Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Sept 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How rude can sum ppl b?!?!?!

I seriously think I'm jinxed into meeting da most bitchiest ppl on earth, put dat together wit my sensitive non-confrontational nature n over sensitive hormones n I'm just ready to explode into tears........... I went to da chemist this morning and 2 woman came upto the counter where I was standing and goes "oh u shudnt leave ur car running like that, it's dangerous, nebody cud go off wit it" and I said "wat wit 3 kids?! My kids r in there!!!" N she goes "oh, 3 kids in ur car?! I didn't realise........and u have a fourth on the way?!?!" And I said yea and she goes "how long u got" so I just smiled and said I'm only half way yet and she looked shocked and said "only half?!?! Ur massive!!!" And I got taken aback abit n said I've always been massive in my pregnancies, bt my babies r small, and she said "how small?" So I said 7lb and she's goes "7lbs?!?!?! U call that small?!?!?! U Cudnt even notice my bump until I was 7 months gone!!!" And I'm just abt on da verge of tears and I said dat 7lbs is average and she just goes well gud luk with dat n walked off!!!! I mean........SERIOUSLY?!??! Wat was her problem?!?! I felt like crap all day and had a gud cry wen I got home.........first my neighbour tells me I'm making a mistake having a fourth baby, and wat wud I do if it's another girl?! (Well it's my baby n il bring her up n care for her like I have my other daughters DUH!!!! I mean wat did she think I wud/cud do?! Chuck her out?! Abandon her?! Put her up for adoption just cos she's another girl?!?!) I mean seriously wat r these ppl all abt?! And THEN she goes she cud never have anothe kid, one is enuff, so me having a fourth obviously puts me in da "insane" column???? I kept pointing out everyone's different, and u luv kids, so no big deal, bt she just kept on goin..........sumtimes I feel I'm da idiot who stands there trying to justify myself, wen it's clearly nothing to do with them....... HOW CAN PPL B SO INSENSITIVE?!?!?!?! ????????????????

Replies

• Oh no that is a horrible experience you have had. I know its hard when people have verbal incontinence but I just try and think their life must be so empty if they have to comment on you and your life. I would just feel proud that you have the luck and good fortune to raise 4 beautiful girls and enjoy watching them grow.

Hope you have a better day today. image.