Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Sept 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 weeks+

Replies

• Options

I'm counting down too! 7 week's 2 days until the summer holidays then I'm doing 2 days in September! How early is your c section? Is that because you had previous ones? Very exciting, are you in Scotland?

• Options

hi all, yes june sounds good, not long till sept! think the time will fly now micro

ruby great that youve got your date! im the same with constant toilet trips

not much new with me, just feeling bigger but happy to be 24 weeks now and viable. the 30 week countdown begins...

anyone got any scans/appts soon?

• Options

Hi all! Good to hear your news. We are moving house on Sat 8th june so have a mad week ahead although have another wk off school for report writing so not too bad.

Had my 25 wk appt today (a little early im 24+2) but all was ok thank goodness baby measuring 25 so good.

We have fallen in love with the Silver cross wayfarer pram no probs with the whole pram BUT we love the sky blue colour and as you know we don't know what we are having. My DH said it doesn't matter as long as we love the colour but my automatic reaction was - "we don't know if we are having a boy?" My mum and husband did not see this as a problem. Am I worrying too much about what other people think??? I do love the blue. ??

Glad to hear people are counting down the time until maternity leave just like me. got my MATB form so will be finalised at some point next week hooragh! xx

• Options

could not see the gender of my baby. am 24 weeks tomorow. Everything is going great. Baby moving well.

• Options

Hey girls. Hope everyone is well.  Oooh Rubyjavy you will be one of the first on this thread then to have your baba I think.  Exciting stuff : ) Glad 25 wk app went well Tulip1980 and nice to hear scan went well Eve Lyn. Sorry not been on in a while, had a busy few weeks with my holiday and sisters wedding.  Getting back to a bit of normality now and on countdown now til I finish for my maternity leave.  Work is just far too hectic, so I am really ready to stop soon, though still got a wee while to go.  Planning to work as close to my due date as possible so it will be mid August when I finish.  Thatsme now 27 weeks and I have a right fidget on my hands, she doesnt stop, ha ha!.  Reassuring though that alls well.  : ) xx

• Options

Dmari3 when are you due? I am due 4 September but i am starting my leave on 30 august. was juss wondering if i can make it till aug month end work is hell for me right now

• Options

Hi Eve Lyn. I'm due 3rd September and plan to finish up 23rd August. I am even thinking that is an age away but going to do my best to work til then. Seems like your in the same boat as me in work. Poor you. My plan is to actually start my mat leave on my due date and am using holidays to finish earlier. The plan do far so may all change. This is my first baby so unsure of when is right time to stop. Jyst going with how I feel just now. Is this your  first?  x

• Options

This is my first pregnancy as well.

• Options

Hi all

Had good news today my glucose diabetes test came back normal image got a hospital app next week for a growth scan and another midwife app, it seems to b ramping up now! 

I am 27 weeks tomorrow,  planning to finish work on 16th Aug using holiday then start mat leave 1st week in sept (due 6th)

I have been referred to a physio for my pelvic problems but cant get in till 27th June

Bump is really growung & I have a right wriggle monster on my hands image we have booked a 4d scan on 15th June, so excited to see the little mite & hoping the cord stays out the way so we can find out if we are pink or blue!!! 

Glad you are all doing ok....time is flying by eeeekkkk!!!!! 

• Options

dmari, im glad all is well with you, sounds a good plan going with the flow regarding when to start your mat leave 

eve, will you have another scan to find out gender ir wait till the big day now?

aimsie great news about your test results image your 4d scan will be great, let us know

normal week this week but taking lo to peppa pig the following week which she will love!

baby very active which is good image

• Options

also who is and who isnt having the whooping cough jab? im undecided!

• Options

I've had mine today and it wasn't that bad. I Thot it was a gud idea bcos it's got immunisation of tetanus and polio n stuff in it aswell so it's not just for whooping cough and if it gives protection for the first few months of baby's life then its all gud for me. 

• Options

I am going for everything recommended by the midwife jab wise, I know its personal choice but they recommend it for a reason x x

• Options

good to hear what others are doing, im doing a lot of research on the jab before i make my decision. so tough, i had all this last time i was pregnant (was when swine flu was around)

• Options

I'm going to have the whooping cough one, I refused the swine flu one 

• Options

Hey everyone,

Hope youre all ok sounds like everyone is doing really well.

Eve Lyn I am also due on 4th September image

Aimsie glad your glucose test was fine.

Ive been and had mine done this morning, am seeing my midwife next Thursday so they said she would have the results by then, fc there's no problems.

Am 28weeks and 1day today, and also its 6 weeks today until i finish work woop woop. Like some of the rest of you I'm finding it a bit of a struggle now and the tiredness and lack of energy has kicked back in with a veangeance.

Was my DD's 4th birthday last Friday and we had a party, went to the seaside, bbq the following day etc, was a crazy weekend and feel like im still catching up from it.

Minieggs I am going to have the whooping cough jab as it seems to be massively on the increase at the min, got to ring my midwife and see if I can get it done when I go to see her next week.

Cant believe mw appts go down to every 2 weeks after my next one, finally feels like we're making some progress and also great feeling to now officially be in the third trimester image

TC everyone x

• Options

Going for a 4D scan today, SO EXCITED!!!!!

• Options

Tali, I'm still waiting for my 28 week appointment, which will be in July. 

Hope your scan goes well aimsie and you get some super pictures

• Options

Aimsie how did you get one?

• Options

Scan was amazing, its just sooo amazing what they can do!!!!   All through preg so far I havebeen convinced its aboy...but the scan showed a little girl (I was that shocked I got them to check three times!!!!) She was being a nit stubborn and was lying with her knees practically touching her nose, but we got some good shotsimage  Ami super exvited yo get organised now!

Hopeceveryone is doing ok x x