Forum home Babies Postnatal depression
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please Help PND - Im not sure if i have it or not

Hi Girls

Im crying as I type this....

I dont know if i have PND or Baby blues, I havent been myself for weeks n weeks, I feel angry at everyone and anyone, I have a fantastic baby boy 3 n half months old he's the best sleeper hardly crys always laughing but I feel so sad n lonely n like i just want to go to bed n sleep all the time, I have hardly any enery and feel sick after everything i eat. this should be the happiest time of my life yet i feel like my partner doesnt bother with me anymore or doesnt love me, (which he does) I keep thinking im fat n ugly n when i start crying i cant stop.

My mumssaid her my dad n sis have been walking on eggshells around me.....any advice?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hunni
    I am afraid I don't have any advice but I couldn't read and run.
    I really hope you start to feel better soon. Have you spoken to the doc?
    Sorry I can't be more help.
    xx
  • Options
    Hi,
    Babe I'm so sorry your feeling like this you should be able to enjoy being a Mummy and spending time with your lo.
    I really urge you to talk to either your hv or gp-whoever is the nicest and you trust the most out of the two. Might also be worth getting checked out for anemia I had this just after lo was born (think lots of people do) and I had tablets which then gave me more oomff if you know what I mean!!
    I have to admit that I've felt ALL the things you written about at one point or another as I think being a Mum just puts the extra pressure on you to feel like your perfect all the time-something I will never achieve and lets be honest no one can really well thats what I tell meself!!
    You take care, we're always here to help and get talking to someone. Sorry I'm not a lot of help just wanted to send you hugs xxxxx