Forum home Babies Postnatal depression
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is everyone? x

I just wanted to know how everyone is doing lately? Its gotten so quiet here i was wondering if everyone is ok? x

Replies

• Hi i was thinking just that!i dont know if i really qualify for being on here.i got myself very down afew weeks ago but im feeling better now,of course i still have my bad days were i feel no one cares and cant stop crying but they are getting fewer!i was going to go docs but decided not to,if i get down again i may go...i think it was just a combination of not many friends,being at home alone(im a single mom)and major money worries as i cant go back to work because of hrs,but i since joined a gym and got a few hours work pending with a view to more hrs,also managed to get out afew nights so feeling more postitive...hope everyone else is doing ok,thinking of you all!x
  • Hi hun, glad you are feeling better, everyone seems to have dissapeared all of a sudden! Must be too busy. Have you any plans for the weekend? x
  • Hi again..i know!hope they are all ok!this weekend on sat im going to the gym while LO is at his dads and on sat night me and my sister are going out!she has a little boy 2mths older than my son,so you can imagine what the converstation will be about lol!how about you Diane?x
  • Im hopehing to get tot he cinema tonight but not sure if i can get a babysitter, there isnt anything on but i just want to get out of the house. Oh must go, Ellie has just slabbered all over herself AGAIN! xxx
  • hey girls thought ide quickly say hi,glad to hear your both well,im not feeling half as bad as what i did a few week ago,theres definatly light at the end of the tunnel now!!! bailey has just turned 10 week and spends most of his time smiling and gurgling,i love it when he does that,makes me smile and cheers me up no end,am so proud to be a mummy image becky xx
  • Hi everyone, hope you are all ok how are your little ones? i havent been on much lately im having a few good days at a time now and then a couple of bad but there have been more good days than bad lately so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Lexie is rolling everywhere all the time so keeping me on my toes lol
    take care
    Lin