Forum home Babies Postnatal depression
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

do i have pnd?

i dont know what to do anymore. today has already started badly, harri wont take his breakfast again so ive had a melt down. i cant stop crying, i dont wanna be anywere near harri i dont wanna talk to anyone just wanna lock myself in a dark room and sleep. i h8 myself for feeling like this but i just cant cope anymore. i want to run a mile. i feel so alone, all my oh does is shout and swear at me when i get annoyed with harri. i have no support, my dad does the same. i dont know were to go from here! al i feel is dispair. whats wrong with me!

Replies

• Theres nothing wrong with you. i know exactly how you feel i have had the same feelings. i think you should speak to your GP or Health visitor about how you feel. They will be able to help you.
  • i was diagnosed with pnd today.xxx
  • Have they put u on tablets or anything?

I don't know about you but I just felt better after admitting and giving into the fact that I needed help.

Hope you start to feel better soon x
  • no not yet got to go friday to discuss medication. dont no what to think reaaly. never thought t would happen to me dunno wether im pleased that someone has told me whats wrong with me or gutted coz i have pnd both i think xxx