Forum home Babies Postnatal depression
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fluexetine???? N how i am feeling why do i feel like this???

Hi ladies just need to have a rant and to see if anyone feels or felt the same. I gave birth to my twin girls in november 09 at 38wks and i dont know why but i am still really missing been pregnant i hate being just plain old me i miss that loving warm feeling i had inside my and i also miss the kicking and the movements. i thought that when i had the twins i wouldnt feel like this again (i felt like this when i had my first but i had always said i wanted more after i had her) and that i wouldnt want any more, but i do my head is telling me i arent ready to stop having children yet, i dont know weather it is because i have pnd or weather i do want more (my oh would like 1 more) or weather is it just beacuse i like that feeling of being pregnant? please help me ladies my head is all over the place!!!!!!!!!:\?

Replies

• I can sympathise with you. My lo is 10 months and his sister is 15 his brother 4 he was a surprise and I am sufferng quite badly with pnd but dont feel as though I am done having babies. Although I did after my 4 year old and didnt have pnd with him b ut did with his sister so it may be realated not doing anything about it just now until I feel better dont know if this heps or if I am just babbling sorry . Hope you feell better soon x