Forum home Babies Postnatal depression
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Admitting theres a problem

Ok i dont know where to start with this but here it goes i have a 4 year old and 1 and a half year old after my 2nd child was born things changed i gave up my job my car everything i was is gone my days consist of kids screamin crying fighting cleaning cooking and staring at the same 4 walls i knew i was down but ignored it for a long time  id find my self not sleeping not eating no sex drive at all went theough some stuff with my oh wich onky made things worse i was supposed to be getting in november but called it all of me and my partner ar now splitting up brought my oldest to the dr and he start asking me questions on how i feel i look tired and finally i broke down he prescribed me anti depressants i feel so horrible about myself and i no im being selfish but i just want to run away from kids family life and everything has anybody gone threw this and come out the other side smilling feeling scared i dont really have people i can tell how i truly feel nor would they listen 

Replies

• Options

Sorry you're feeling so down chick. Give the tablets time to kick in. I have had several bouts of depression but have come thru it and felt just the way u described. Have u considered counselling at all? Always here if u need to talk xx