Forum home Babies Postnatal depression
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling alone

I had my son Harry via section due to him being breech I stayed in hospital for 2 days and then came home, my partner was amazing for those few days. Within a week I was pain free and doing everything that I shouldn't of been like hoovering, cleaning and driving my partner went back to work a week later and since then has sold his car to his mum so I have no transport and don't live near shops my family and friends live over 100 miles away.. I have no help even when my partner is home.. I feel so alone and with no transport I am stuck in the house day after day.. No one seems to ask how I am now or if they do they don't try and help.. I feel an absolute mess to top it off what money I have from Mat leave goes on my son and my bills and I don't get any help from my partner.. How can I get through to my partner i need help and for him to understand how lonely I really am.. He has now started having nights out as he is a Hgv driver and is away 3 nights a week and when he is home he's complaining he's tired from work.. i feel like I am going to go insane 

Replies