Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training

Putting P/t Products to the test! - Bumbo Toilet Seat

Replies

• I would love to test this. Would like a pink one please
  • I would love to try this as my little boy is very happy with his potty and the toilet is the next step, blue please.
  • I hope I am not too late image blue would be lovely

thanks

• Hi,

Please could you put me on the list. Either colour is fine image

Thanks very much
  • hi,

i would like to test a blue one please. i had bought at least 5 potty seat but none of them are big enough to cover the toilet seat (new build house). hope this bumbo seat will do the trick.

Thank you very much.

eileen

• i would love to test this ,but jack is only 13 months , so it will be a while before he is ready for potty training.
  • we are potty training my 2 1/2 year old sn ben, this would be ideal, I would love to test a blue one!

• I'd love to give this a go.  Pink would be preferred by me but I'm sure Sophie wouldn't mind what colour it was!!!  She is fascinated by the flush! x
  • I would love to test out this seat as the one we have slides around a bit.  Pink for a girl please
  • yes please would love to try this product?pink please?
  • Is love to try this as t loved his jumbo seat! Blue Xx
  • Wow - what a response! I wish I could give everyone something!

Our chosen testers will be receiving an email shortly and I'll have the products out later today.

If you aren't one of the lucky ones - never fear! We're expecting a few more goodies to arrive next week!

• Hi there,

Received mine today and my son was ripping the paper off like it was Christmas! When he saw what it was he was quite excited so without delay took him to the bathroom to test it out. He was very keen to use the seat and I have to say on first inspection I was very pleased with the size and design. He sat on it with confidence as the seat is quite deep and very secure. He did a wee which was a bonus but I did notice that the seat hole is quite small so he was unable to wipe himself without getting his hand stuck. I also noticed when he tried to get off the seat himself that the front bit is very raised and he kept getting stuck and dragging his winkie on it. The positive side about the seat being deep is that when he used the step to get himself on it I didnt have to manouvre him into position as the design of the seat pretty much does it for you. 

Obviously its the first day we have used it and he seems to love it so we will see how it goes image

• UPDATE

Ethan is getting on really well with his Bumbo seat. He likes to place it on himself and use his step to climb on. The design of the seat means it fits the loo really securely and Ethan feels secure using it. He also likes the fact that the hole is smaller as he says "I wont fall down" when sitting on it. When he gets off the seat doesn't wiggle about meaning he can get off with confidence.

Overall I am very pleased with the Bumbo toilet seat. It is a good design and Ethan claims it is comfy. The only negatives would probably be the price and the fact it is quite bulky.  

• Having owned a bumbo chair before, the soft spongey, easy to clean material felt very nice and familiar.  Our son felt immediately comfortable on it and the design looks suitable for girls too.  For our son, it was nice to have the front wall high enough - we've used pottys where they've been too low and there have been spillages. 

On the negative side, the seat does move around when placed on the toilet seat, we thought the hole was a touch too small and perhaps a touch too expensive.

• The Bumbo Toilet Trainer is soft and comfortable for my little one.  I love the moulded design, it keeps them nice and still on the toilet.  My little girl now loves using the 'big girl toilet' thanks to her bumbo seat. It is really easy to clean and use.
  • hi everyone,

been using for quite a while now. really loves. it is light weight. easy to clean. and i wont need to supervision him using it as it is well support.

• hi
    it would be great if i get the product to test
    and i would prefer pink for my little girl
  • Hi, I'd love to test this product, as I like alot of natural things! The bamboo idea sounds great! I would like pink for my babygirl😊