Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training

Putting P/T Products to test! - Potty Training Books

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/PTbooks.jpg

Hi Potty Trainers,

Next freebie - One of three lovely P/T books - 1 for a boy and 2 for girls (say which you need in your post!)

Reply to this message to be added to the list. We'd like our lucky winners to then pop back to this thread and tell us how well the product is working for them.

Replies

• Hi, i am currently trying to potty train my son who is almost 3 and due to start nursery in september he is getting on quite well now with doing pee in his potty but will not do poo in it for some reason, it always ends up on the floor even though he knows it should go in the potty!! So maybe a book he could look at about it will help and encourage him to know that he is doing really well and is a big boy now and he can take the final step and do a poo in his potty as well. I use a sticker reward chart for him and he gets a sticker each time he uses the potty which seems to be working really well so far and he has just filled the first row of it today so we are off to get him a treat for doing so well.

So i would like the boys book if possible as i think it would really help confirm things for him and make him even more proud of himself!!

Many Thanks.

• I would like to receive the boy book please, thanks!
  • I owuld like to receive the boy book, please
  • I would love the girl book please image

• i would like a bookj please for my son.
  • Boy book please, Oscar loves reading and a new potty book might just be what he needs to get back on track!
  • Can I just say I have just brought the boy one of this and it is Fab!! So I dont need one sent to me but I would be happy to put my thoughts on here if you wanted me to? x
  • Hi, I'd like to put my name down for one of these - we've not tried books, I have a son.
  • Hi

Ethan & I love Pirate Pete but I have read it until I know it off by heart!

We would love a change & definetely happy to let everyone know what we think!

• Oooh the girl book, we'd love to test!
  • I would love to test the girl book please
  • the girls book would be very welcome, as most of you know my daughter loves to read on the potty lol
  • Hi, Me and Jacob would really like to try the Boy potty book. We need some help!
  • I would love to try the girls book with Matilda as she is proving a little resistenr! Lottie
  • The girls book would be brill . thanks
  • Would like to receive a girl book please
  • Hi - I agree with Sam above, I bought the boy version of the book this week so I don't need one but would be happy to review anyway. It's def worth adding to the list of essentials for potty training. Although I'm not offically starting training until the weekend I'm reading this to my son a few times a day because he loves books and picks new words and concepts up very quickly. I hoping that if we read about "wee wee's" and "poo poo's" and "pottys" enought then he'll be more comfortable with whats going on when we start properly.  (We'll that's the plan anyway). He seems pretty interested so far so we'll see image

• we have never used potty book before. my husband been showing my son most of the stufds. it will be good if i can use the book to discuss with him.
  • I would love the girl's book as haven't been able to find anyimage

Have been using one that I had for my son but would prefer a girly one for Keavney x

• I'd really like to try the boys potty training book please as i'm just about to embark on the potty training saga and any help getting my son to understand a bit more would be very useful!

Thanks image