Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Putting P/T products to test - My Carry Potty Travel potties!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/images.jpg

Hello ladies,

Pop your name below for the chance to be 1 of 4 lucky testers for the My Carry Potty. We love this thing and would love to know how you get on with it!

Replies

• Oh that would be perfect! Exactly what I'm looking for as I don't drive so can't lug bags of potty stuff. X
  • put my name down please
  • I'd love to test this for you pease
  • yes please daughter wont do peepees anywhere but the toilet at home when caught out behind a tree wont do

• Yes please, we'd love to test this image xx
  • Would love to test this for you if we're not too late! With a newborn there isnt always time to get to public toliets whilst out and about!
  • Oh yes please!  We'd love to try this out for you image
  • Yes please! That would be perfect for my little boy when we are out and aboutimage
  • Would love to test it! Am searching for a portable potty at the moment to make potty training easier! Amy Thornton
  • I would absolutely love to test a portable potty.  We nearly had a little accident the other day trying to find a toilet in time.
  • Would love to try one! Am I in time to put my name down?
  • Aw sorry Gemma!

I was just about to post up that I've just emailed our lucky testers - do keep an eye out for more goodies though, there's still one or two things left!

• Review: My Carry Potty....

The potty looks very solid/sturdy. Tyler instantly liked the look of it and has been carrying it around the house all morning. I tested the potty using water and there was no leaking! The rubber seal on the inside is perfect and keeps the contents inside. When closed, the potty is hard for Tyler to get into which is great (dont fancy him opening it at the shops!) But is easy for an adult to do. It has a carry handle making it easy to take around. We haven't taken it outside yet but will do on Wednesday so I can review its performance better then.

Overall. Great product, appealing to the child, solid and easily portable. Thankyou!!!

Julz and Tyler aged 2. X
  • i have one of these, and they are brilliant!! i had trouble getting my son to sit on a potty and someone recommended the carry potty to me. i went out and got one and my son loved it! i got stickers of his favourite characters and stuck them on it for him and now he doesnt leave it alone! its great to take everywhere and he finds it so much better to sit on as the other potties hurt his bum a bit!! would definately recommend this potty to everyone, its a 5 star product!!
  • I have just joined this site it is great!!! 

I have been using My Carry Potty for a few weeks now and my daughter loves it, she loves the handle and takes the potty everywhere with us, i really think this has helped potty training maisy we have had no accidents at all.  She takes it to nursery and it is great because it has a lid so it is so hygenic and leak proof as well !!!!  I have 4 children and i must say this is the best toddler product ever as it takes the whole stress of potty training away for mum and child.

Well done Carry Potty!!!!! 

• please put my name down, I have twins and so much to carry about this sounds ideal xxxx
  • Review -

Our "My Travel Potty" arrived this morning. Its very lightweight and is about the size of a childrens lunch box. The seal on the potty is very secure which is reassuring as i wouldnt fancy it opening whilst we're out and about. Kayleigh loves the look of it and is very intrigued by it so looking forward to our 1st success with it! I'll give another update once we get our 1st wee!

All in all very impressed and would recommend this to anyone.

• Review: MyCarryPotty

When we chose to potty train our daughter (on her second birthday) we had previously done alot of research into the matter. We wanted to make the process as simple, easy and pleasent as possible.

Sometimes, our lovely little bundles love to surprise us with a wee wee (or the other image ) that just wont wait.  With My carry Potty, theres no assembley, you just open it and theres no immediate mess to clean up. You can just fold it back up and carry on. No panic, no mess, and more importantly..no accidents image

You just dispose of the "goods" down the loo as you would in a childs normal house hold potty, your not oblidged to use plastic bags and naughties for the environment...unless you chose to ofcourse. Im abit of a green mummy, my babies had to endure reusable nappies lol, so this is just ideal

• I've been using this for about a week with Imogen and have to say that it is great. 

It looks like a little suitcase (as mentioned before - large lunchbox size) and is very lightweight but sturdy.  We also have a pottette plus and have found that it seems to collapse every time Imogen sits on it, and she's not a big girl.  I love the fact that it does not use bags (as the pottette does)  and that the seal that is created when closing the potty will keep all contents in place until they can be disposed of.   There are no nooks and crannies making it incredibly easy to clean.  It's easy to assemble and ready to go in seconds.  The catch is a little stiff and did take a little getting used to but this is to make sure that it is air tight. Imogen loves carrying it herself and calls it her "potty case".

My Carry Potty has definitely given us both the confidence to be able to go out and about with out pull ups on. A fantastic product thank you My Carry Potty and MFM for choosing us.