Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Potty training gadgets

Hi,
Have added a new thread for this as I wanted to ask all the mums from the other potty training groups too.

Has anyone tried those Fisher Price musical pottys. Jacob loves gadgets and I think this would possibly help him get used to the potty being his friend, I'm loathed to pay £30 though and have it not work any better than the £4 plastic one we've already got.

Was looking at something like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-P4324-My-Potty-Friend/dp/B001QCY4LC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1277406837&sr=8-9

Anyone got any experience with these?

Replies

• Options

Hi Tracy,

Well what do you know? We've actually just received the latest Fisher Price musical potty here in the office. It doesn't come out until July but we can send it out to you now for a sneak peak if you would like to write our first user review?

Hopefully it will really make a difference for you and Jacob!

I'll send you an email with the details.

Kimberley

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/ducky.jpg

• Options
    Thanks so much, this is really going to help. He loves ducks too!
  • Options
    That potty looks great.  How much are they going to retail for please?  This might appeal to my little girl and encourage her to go potty as her dad has hung the toilet too high in our downstairs loo.  Poor little mite will need a step ladder never mind a step.
  • Options

Hi Victoria,

It is a pretty cool potty - I reckon the problem will be getting them to get off it!

It's going to be in the shops this Autumn for around £30 (we got a sneaky early peak a little early).

If you're planning on potty training sooner, Fisher Price do a couple of similar ones which might do the trick:

A cool froggy number - available on Amazon

and

A musical Royal Potty - also on Amazon

Hope that helps!

Kimberley