Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

potty trained :0)

hey girlies hope you are all well image i just wanted to come on and say how proud i am of charlie because we now have a fully potty trained 2 year old bless himimage we've had our ups and downs and i'm sure when we move in 2 weeks time then there maybe a few accidents but for now he's dry and clean throughout the day image

woohoo so pleased image

Replies

• CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIEimage What a big boy,well done mummy too!!!!

I'm sure move will be fine,what's a few accidents between friends?! Brilliant news that Zoe x well done you!

• thankyou hunny i'm soooo proud of him and of myself to beacuse managed to do it whilst hubby was away

how are you and those gorgeous boys and i hope baby bump is doing well to x x

• We are all fine thankyou-potty training satan himself,which is going well,he's mastered wee's and dry at night-which is outstanding I reckon,but he's got issues with number 2!!!!!!

Had 8 days solid of really good behaviour,then went all funny and started having accidents. Still attempting to sort that out! Bump huge already,got ages yet!!!! Another chubster I think! How long til John home now? Or is he back already? x

• john is back home he's been home for almost 2 weeks nowimage and its been fab.....i feel alot more relaxed and hes helping out loads with charlie which is great...the doc wants me to stay on anti-depressants for a little bit longer which i'm happy with so we'll have to see how that goes...but things are moving extremely fast on the move we head up to cottesmore on monday 23rd which is exciting plus scary at the same time lol

glad to hear u all doing ok and potty training is going well, charlie had issues with number 2's aswell but all we could do was say how yucky it was to have poo in his pants and then each time when he did a poo in his potty we made a big thing of how pleased we were and hes done it on there ever since, i think its going to take us longer to get him dry at night because he drinks so much juice and milk during the day, but i think we'll give that part of the potty taining a go once we are settled in the new house.

even tho you think bump is big i bet its all just as exciting as when u were pregnant with the boys. maybe its twins???????image are you going to find out the sex or wait and see?????

xxx

• Have found out.....I've been blessed with another boyimage we did think twins,but no! So so excited,took us a while to get here so any complaints in pregnancy are being ignored I'm so grateful to have another! Oh no wonder you haven't been around muchimage good I'm pleased he's back and all very well,yes take doctors advice,I wouldn't alter meds til well after move,it's the most stressful time ever,and so exciting! Bet you can't wait???

I'd leave night time but someone is copying big brother!!!! Tbh I left Tom almost a full year,mainly because he got upset wetting the bed,wish I'd done it sooner,as jc has coped but then they are 2 very different lads and Tom very sensitive,Jc not!!! He refuses to wear nappy as he is virtually same size as Tom,and constantly says he's not a baby,baby in mams tummy!!!! Can't argue with that!!! Saving some pennies before another needs nappies,so I'm not complaining!!!!!

Number 2 issue is fading slightly,2 on potty today,no fuss,no problem,so fingers crossed he's getting it!!!

How is the packing going? Is Charlie excited?