Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ha ha my dd firs tpotty attempt

Well we started our dd potty training this weekend, we took her nappy off and just kept putting her on the potty, when it came to bath time she still hadn't been which we thought was strange as it had been a while, until we realised she had had 3 big poo's in her dads work hat, well its round and hollow isnt it ha ha i thought it was a good attempt lol

Replies

• Oh that is so funny!!!
    We're making attempts to ditch the nappies too at the mo but proving difficult as i'm working full time at moment and he's in childcare during the day so he's not getting much bare bum time
    but he is doing at least 3 wees a day on his potty but only 1 poo in the last week!!
  • Orr bless him, he's definately getting the hang of it, were not too bad cause her dad works days and i work nights so she's usually at home. She's only 15 months but im hoping she'll learn quick as we've number 3 due in 18 weeks. Her brother was dry day and night by 22 months so fingers crossed and good luck with you lo x