Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

yes connor is potty training!!

hi ladies,i would like to thank all the ladies that gave me advice.i had taken the potty away an hid it for i think about a week,i was going to do a month until mil decide she was gonna come over an starting tellin him do something in potty.i told her not to as im not doing it yet.she shut up not noing what to do.lol!anyway i got up last sunday morning a few day after mil came over an had a huntch to try him with it an so far so good.hes had a few accidents but i am not to worrid about that.he did have poo at nursery an appantly wipe it on the mirror(he pooed in his pants) not sure if he didd that or not but anyway.he goes well on potty an we dont put nappys on at night either as felt it was easier for 'nappy monster' to take them away all at once if it works.hes does hav a dibble in the morning as hb says but hes goes to ptty an wees.its just the pooing now he ok at it 50% of the time goes in potty rest he ill nee a poo an it there on floor or pants or i get ust in time to put potty under him.i think need to work at that but i have heard thats the worst bit.sorry if i am waffling an my spelling.x