Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

which potty?

I'm asking way in advance as Charlotte not ready for potty training...but....I am thinking of getting one to keep in her room for a while so she can get used to seeing it and hopefully when she's walking I can show her to sit on it. Does anyone think this is a good idea?

I have seen this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Precious-Planet-Froggy-Friend/dp/B001NJ0BI8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1244661323&sr=8-1

Has anyone got this and is it any good?

Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    Aw, it looks great! Rhianna isn't ready yet either but I've been thinking of getting one similar to this, or one like a little 'chair'. Rhianna doesn't have much bum-padding (unlike me) so I'm looking for one that looks as comfy as possible for her, reasoning that if she's comfortable she'll use it!!!
    I think getting one early is a good idea, you can talk to her about what it's for and maybe she'll give you some indication when she's ready to start using it.....as long as she doesn't use it for her toys you'll be ok!!! xx