Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

having problems with potty training

hi all

well my daughter is about 2 and a half years old we were doing potty training before i had my baby son 4 weeks ago and she was doing well even though she would only use potty if she was not wearing any clothes but as soon as my son was born she stopped using her potty so i have had to go back to the start again.

so if anyone has any advice on how to get it going again and maybe how to get her to got potty with her clothes still on her body i mean still wearing her top, socks and her trousers or skirt round her ankles.

please help need to get her out of her nappys as it is costing us alot of money having to buy hers and my sons.

becki.xx

Replies

• Options
    loads of praise, let her watch u go and praise her for "doing it like mummy" she'll feel special coz shes being like u. good luck babe xx
  • Options
    hi sorry to gatecrash m son was 2 in june and were potty training befoe baby 2 arrives in january , he is exactly the same will wee and poo fine with no pants on but with pants on he wont take them down to pee!!i really hope we sort it before baby arrives and he doesnt go backwards ,i was using pull ups but they dont help in my eyes cos jack just felt like he has a nappy on,sorry not much help x x