Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Potty question

Hi ladies,

We got a little potty for Oscar in the Asda baby event to get him used to having one around. But I have no idea where to put it. He comes everywhere with me so should I put it in the bathroom and encourage him to sit on it when I go to the loo or leave it downstairs where he'll see it more - and where it'll probably be used more when the time comes?

Silly question but I haven't asked one for a while :lol:

Replies

• I have to say we have 2 - one upstairs int he bathroom and one in the living room - max won't sit on either of them with his nappie off but often sits on the living room one to watch the TV - it is like an arm chair mind :lol:

Not much help sorry!
  • No MaxiMum, if we were potty training I'd have 2 - one up one down but it's a way in the future. Although as it's only a cheap ??1 one I might get another and stop asking silly questions... :lol:
  • i have one which I keep in the bathroom downstairs and usually when I go to the toilet Kara comes in with me and sits on the potty although she keeps on her clothes. She hates taking her nappy off. When she does however she prefers to sit on the toilet as I got her a seat for that. She has took off her nappy for this but still hasn't down anything for me. She seems to be addicted to nappies.