Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ex and baby name doubts

2»

Replies

• Hi Leanne. Despite everything you've been through you do have a child together and one on the way, you could explain to him that your willing to give it another go for the kid's sake and if any mean, controlling stuff happens again you'll leave. Thats if you want to go back there. If not don't look and move on. I know its soo hard but you've just got to decide what you want, where you want your life to lead. I really hope you sort something out. My hubby can be the worse guy ever at times but he knows if he steps too far I'll be gone so fast so he's always pretty much by my side, does anything for me. But I guess I got lucky there.
  • hi, i want to stay with him, so i'm giving it another go. i just keep getting hormonal, doctor prescriberd me some tablets to keep me spirits up. i've been on them before n was feeling so much better so they'll work again n i wont make mistakes again
  • Hi babes. I hope everything works out for you! xxxx
  • Good Luck honey- pregnancy is hard to go through alone and I hope that by giving him another chance he realises how precious you are. Please just make it clear you are strong and will NOT tolerate any nonsense again, he fell in love with an independent woman and controlling you is NOT an option. You can't make someone love you.
  • Thats totally true, I am definatly sure i will stand my ground this time. he always wants me to stay so he has to make it work and stop his silly behavioiur
  • Good luck hope it works out for you and your children take care image