Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Calling all March 09 babies!!

2»

Replies

• Hiya!  I'm due on the 11th and getting very nervous and very excited all at the same time.  Can't wait to find out what I'm having!  This is my second lo, I have a 5 year old son and my hubby has a three year old son so we are going to have our work cut out lol but it's nothing compared to six!  My eyes are watering lol.
  • Hello ladys. Well it wont be much longer for us now. Even though I have one still stressing about the big day. Any one out there keeping there babies sex as a surprize? And thank a mill lucy your son looks like a dote.
  • our baby has decided to keep it a surprise for us as refused to open their legs..

have just worked out i have only 16 days left at work to go, so getting quite excited! although have assessments and things to try and sort out first which is stressing me out a bit.. have a feeling the next few weeks are just going to fly by!

can't wait to hear about all your babies too!

• I finish work on Friday!! YIPPPEEEEE.

Very very excited as I now get to spend some time with my daughter. Having worked since she was 5 and a half months old (she's 4 in march) it'll be nice to actually be a mummy for a change although I am worried about running out of things to do and just being driven up the wall!!

I was supposed to finish work 2 weeks on Friday but work seems to keep putting pressure on me before I go and i work in the next town over so have to drive and my spd, although mild, is starting to keep me awake at night and turning over is painful in bed. I dont want it to be as bad as it was last time so hopefully some rest might help! I basically dumped work in it but its my right after all and they've been rubbish so tough luck really!!!

We had our 3d scan at 28 weeks and it was awesome!! We got some lovely profile pictures but it took ages as the little cherub was playing hard to get! The technology is very strange, I just assumed it would be easy to view the whole baby but its not. I even expected to be able to see the little bits by accident but you cant look down there in 3d due to the volume of fluid. Weird! Anyway, it was still amazing!! I'm having problems trying to upload the pics so when I figure it out people can see!!

NOT LONG TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i know what you mean about turning over in bed being painful.. i keep waking up with it image am also finding walking from the staff car park to work is getting more difficult, but the nice parking permit man has given me a special permit so i can go in the spaces really near the entrance image

my work have been rubbish too, but have given up caring now.. just going to concentrate on getting through the next 3 weeks.. i started work when ben was 3 weeks old so i know how you feel about mummy time, am so excited about having 6 months off this time and as i've added my annual leave on to the beginning i get six and a half months which is fab for me.. am also a bit worried about being driven up the wall, but am sure will work out a routine soon!

would love to see the 3d pics.. i work in a hospital and keep trying to resist going to the antenatal department and asking them to scan me and tell me what sex the baby is!!

• WE HAVE A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, seems AGES ago that I wrote the first entry on this page but here we are with our little girl!!

She was born on her due date 15th March,  as planned, at home in the birth pool and it truly was amazing!

Her name is Eveline (Evie) Rose and she weighed 7lb

Hope to hear some news from you all soon too!! All the best if you are nearing or over your due dates xx

Love,

Charleyxxx

• Congratulations on your new baby girl.Love the name.
    Glad to hear it all went as planned.
    Enjoy your new baby.
    Jo