Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IS IT TO EARLY FOR HAVING SYMPTOMS

HI EVERYONE I WANTING YOUR OPINION ON THINGS X,I HAD A MC OVER 4 WEEKS AGO I HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD YET BUT HAVE BEEN INTIMATE WITH MY PARTNER I KNOW YOU ARE S'POSED TO WAIT TILL AFTER YOUR 1ST PERIOD BUT WE COULDN'T HEHE,I HAVE BEEN FEELING SICK,HAD HOT FLUSHES AND HAVE HAD SORE AND ITCHY BREASTS THESE ARE THE SYMPTOMS I HAD WHEN I WAS PREGNANT LAST TIME COULD THIS MEAN THAT I AM PREGNANT XXimage

Replies

• Options
    Hi

I had a mc end of june/beginning of July and when my AF had not returned after 5 and a bit weeks i tested and got BFP but before i tested i was getting little pregnancy symptoms image

As i fell pregnant stright after mc i did not know how far gone i was and when i went for my scan it seems i fell 12 days after mc.

You might be pregnant. Leave it a few days and test image as if you test to early you may get a BFN first.

Good luck

Gem x

23+1
  • Options
    Hi Gem couldn't resist had to do preg test it's came back neg so i s'pose i will just have to wait a while to see if my period comes,thankyou for replyin xx
  • Options
    Hi there

I haven't been on this site for a while but decided to come back after having my 7th MC 5wks 5days ago - Like you we were told not to get pregnant again until I had period but following an emotional night and a drink we did and by the time my period was due I had the tell tale signs of being pregnant again - believe me it wasn't planned as I haven't had a xmas for the last 3 years where I haven't been pregnant so came as a shock even the Dr couldn't believe it although she did say you are at your most fertile following a MC and it only takes once.

Check your dates and if you know your cycle then try another test at the time you would be due yout period if it was a normal cycle. Fingers crossed

Were now waiting for an early scan Xmas Eve to see how I'm doing as HCG levels risen very slowly and this time last year I had an ectopic so there is concern I have another - it will either be all ok or it could be yet another miserable xmas.
  • Options
    Hi Hep thankyou for your reply,i will check my dates to double check it maybe just that i have to wait and that my cycle has been knocked off schedule,hope everything goes well on xmas eve i'm going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for you xx
  • Options
    got my period on 27th so can get back to normal and hoping to conceive soon x image