Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

might now be pregnant anymore :-(

i am 11 weeks pregnant, on the 9th dec i was bleeding for a day so i went to the doctor who told me i was miscarrying, i went straight to the hospital and they said the baby was fine and the bleeding was only a small bleed and they have seen many pregnancies go to term and baby is fine. i have been bleeding on and off since then, only old blood manly but some fresh with blood clots ( sorry for tmi), i have had the flu the past few days and i have noticed my pregnancy symptoms have got least strong as they were ( very bad ms and tiredness now it is nearly all gone image don't know what to do and i really can't use my baby image has anyone been though this and had their baby xx

Replies

• i cant really help hun sorry, but i didnt want to read & run. The only way to tell is to go back to the hospital, but don't forget that syptoms do come & go esp at the end of the first trimester so don't give up hope yet.

Good luck & Keep us posted xxx
  • I had bleeding with both the pregnancy I miscarried and the pregnancy with my baby boy. If you are in pain and passing lots of blood and increasingly large clots that is more of a worry, but if it's mainly old blood then everything could be just fine. If your bleeding doesn't stop they will often scan again to check things are still ok, but lots of hopsitals make you wait a week.

Try not to worry, I know how hard that is when you're bleeding, but everything could be fine. At 11 weeks some of your first trimester symptoms may be fading anyway, it's a normal time for that to happen.

Hope everything goes well for you.

Gxx
  • hi ladies thanks for replying, i am having a scan on friday so i am hoping that they can find baby heartbeat and everything is ok, will post in a few days x
  • Good luck. Try to keep your mind busy, waiting for scans is horrid. Will check back to see how thing go. xx
  • Completely agree with gem gems, at 11w it is normal for your symptoms to be subsiding and I have had 3 bleeds with this pg and so far all is fine. I know lots of women on here that have had bleeds and gone on to have healthy babies - in fact one of my ttc buddies is about to give birth after several large bleeds in her pg! Good luck hun and I will look for your update. PS find another doctor!

BoB 16+3
  • hi ladies, i have bought my scan forward for tomorrow morning, i was very upset at what my doctor said and when he said it he got up as he was asking me to leave, if i didn't say can i get a second opinion ie a scan he said i suppose, i will think about getting another doc and i am not happy with the fact i am not seeing my mw till the 30th of jan.

however i have my scan tomorrow so i am praying for my baby to be well and see the heartbeat x
  • Hey hunni, I bled so much with my daughter I was told 3 times I was miscarrying, this pg I had a big bleed at 7 weeks & was sure I'd miscarried (I had a mc just a few months earlier so was still forefront of my mind) and again all fine.

Symptoms really do come & go & if you're lucky may disappear completely around now.

Glad you've got your scan sooner, fingers crossed for you. X
  • Thinking of your for scan scan today and keeping everything crossed. Zxx
  • Fingers crossed for today. hope all is well xxx
  • Good luck for today hun.

xxx