Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pushchairs

Hi Everyone.

DH and I are on the inevitable hunt for a travel system at the moment. We have our eye on the M&P Zoom, but we can't find any reviews about it which is putting us off a bit. Have any of you bought it/used it/know anyone else who has it, and do you know how good it is?

Also if you have any other recommendations that would be great. We don't really want to spend more than ??500 if we can.

Thanks ladies

MrsM x

Replies

• Options
    Hey, we just brought the Quinny Buzz. In the shop I wasnt keen on its look but now I have it home I love it. And I love the way it goes up and down so simple image xx
  • Options
    We got the quinny buzz as well - after trying every pushchair in kiddicare (which is A LOT!!) we found this to be the best system for us and is adorable!!

Would recommend a trip to kiddicare or somewhere similar where you can get ur hands on the pushchairs to see what's best for you image

Tizwaz 34+2
  • Options
    we too bought the quinny buzz i cant wait to use it i love it!
  • Options
    Not sure about the zoom as never looked at m&p. We bought the silvercross surf which is their brand new modern style pram. It was ??450 but by time the mothercare lady took of discount it was ??380 and then the car sear was ??115. It's fab and has air suspension tyres, only weighs 7.5kg and has millions of other positives. Good luck on your hunt. X