Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

37wks and no growth since 35wks!

Just been to my midwife appt and she is sending me for a growth scan this afternoon as Ive measured the same as wk 35. She did say it could be because of my height and build (im tall and slim, with a smallish bump anyway) so the baby could be just tucked in and I did have a different midwife last appt but Im really worried.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• Not really happened to me but with ds I had to have a growth scan at 35 wks because he wasn't growing. They did it and decided that they weren't worried as I'm only 5ft and quite petite and my hubby is slim so we were never going to have a big baby.

Anyway he came a few days later and was fine! x
  • Hi

I had a growth scan at 38 weeks and then another at 40 weeks on my due date and there was no growth, reduced fluid and less activity from my baby. They decided baby was cooked and no longer need to be inside. I too am only petite at 5ft and a small bump but they decided to induce me that day and my beautiful baby daughter was born 2 days later weighing 6lb and was perfect.

Good Luck with everything