Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TUTTI BAMBINI NURSERY FURNITURE

Currently been looking at this range and it seems to be on a lot of different sites including Mothercare and Tesco Direct. Unfortunately struggling to find anywhere I can actually go and view it in Scotland or North England. Anybody previously had this range or got any views or know of anywhere that stocks it?

Thanks x

Replies

• Hiya

I liked the tutti bambini range however i couldn't find anywhere that stocked it in Scotland. There were places that would order it but didn't stock it in their store. However I decided against ordering it as a few shops said they stopped supplying TB stuff as they had so many problems with it so I asked on here and the reviews were all bad too. The quality of stuff seemed to be good but lots of people didn't get deliveries on time etc and their customer service was crap at helping!

Sorry, I was really disappointed when i heard this too! xx
  • Aw booooooo image it's the only one I've liked so far. I read on another thread about someone that had the glider chair and they weren't particularly impressed. Thanks for posting tho. x
  • no, no and no again from me. Dd is 1 year old now but we've just had to buy new cotbed for her coz we broke hers trying to lower it. i bought the white dropside cot they sell and when it arrived it was broken. the top bar of the cot had a huge crack in it and one of the bars was cracked right through. it's taken us 2 weeks to get them to agree to a refund and another week to get the damed thing picked back up!

in the mean time we've bought a o'baby bear cot from kiddicare and it's gorgeous! xxx