Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Dizziness in early pregnancy

Hi ladies

I'm 7wks prg, i havent had any morning sickness, but when it get to about 4.30-5pm i start feeling really lightheaded, and dizzy. I get a really bad headache (more like migrain) cant bear light and sound, last night it made me sick. Periodically my bp goes up asweel really high then after about an hour it goes back to normal.

Any advice appreicated please

jess 7wks xxx

Replies

• aww sweetie, sorry to hear you've been feeling like that. for me i havent had morning sickness so far and im nearly 21 weeks, but the first few weeks were a little tough, i did feel very dizzy and light headed and around 8pm every night i always had to go to bed as i would feel dizzy and sick. i think for me what helped was drinking lots of water and resting as best as you can. if you feel dizzy have a lye down and let it pass. hope its some help for you and congrats to you... its such an amazing time for you xxx
  • hi image im only 5 weeks..i feel sick alot and dizzy too...sometimes i feel like im gona fall over. it all feels rather scary as i have no idea whats normal and whats not...hope it all goes well for you xx