Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

hope

Want to give long time ttc girls some hope. My husband and I tried for 22 months, and it was a rollercoaster.

I had times where i just thought... God is not giving us a baby, we will just have a nice tidy house, holidays, cars etc.... but we wouldnt be as happy.

But after starting new job, crashing car, followed by a very light period, and having our first fertility appointment at FC, my period never came when it was due in March, and we were soooooo shocked.

I honestly didnt expect a BFP after that month!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to you all, xo

Replies

• That's amazing! Congratulations! I'm glad you have finally come to the end of a very long road. hopefully it will be my turn soon enough image xx
  • Aw thats lovely news hun especially after the month you have had!!

xxxxx
  • I know!!! Thanks girls, i'm 7 weeks 5 days today, and i have told quite a few people, family friends and work collegues. Just find it hard to contain!!!!!!!!!! Got an early scan there too and it was so good to see its wee heartbeat, and it def will help me to relax, xo

just to let you know, gynae man said, lye down for half an hr minimum after sex, not 10 mins!!! half and hour, ... did the trick!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations. I get soooo bored lying down with my legs in the air after bding. But, 30 mins it is!

xxx