Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Severe Morning Sickness at 15 weeks...

My pregnancy started off nicely, had pregnancy symptoms but nothing too major. At 8 weeks i started to feel normal again and got scared i was having another MMC so my EPAU scanned me and seen baby's HB and said maybe im just lucky.....

They spoke too soon!!!!

At 10 weeks my sickness started up again and i was heaving throughout the day and especially in the morning. Now at 15 weeks i cant seem to keep anything down and have gone off ALL foods! I was in hospital last week for 3 days with a subchronic heamatoma and discharged on the weds, was back min hosp on the friday with cramping but the MW couldnt find the bleed and thought it had re absorbed itself and that caused the cramping. Since the cramping has worn off but im feeling awful with the sickness. It just seems to be getting worse by the week! Has anyone else suffered with this and did it pass or stay?

I went to see my doc this morn and he has gave me cyclazine and told me to take one a day or leave them off if im not feeling too bad. But my BP is low and my pulse is too high so he thinks i am dehydrated and need to try and drink or i will end up in hosp on a drip.

Emma and 15+0 Munchkin

Replies

• Options
    G/c from Born in March - lots of us March mummies had bad ms from about weeks 13-16, and it does pass - after week 18 mine settled down again to a manageable level.

Good luck - it does pass!

Lxx
  • Options
    Hia Emma

I had a 3 day stay in hospital over xmas last year at 12 weeks pregnant due to a subchronic heamatoma too. It all calmed down after a few days and the bleeding stopped so was aloud to go home. I had a scan a few weeks later and they could still see a pocket of blood but it was starting to get smaller so thats all cleared up now. I had really bad Ms too all around this time and had no energy either, but it did all disappear by about week 17. So just hang in there I am sure it will all calm down soon, just rest lots and don't do too much for the next few weeks,as your womb needs time to recover. I was told too that if you don't drink enough it can cause cramping and can start contractions as the womb panics and thinks there is a major problem, so drinking lots is very important.

XX