Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

what did you feel like before going into labour?

2»

Replies

• Hi,

I am 39 weeks and 1 day now... Last night I started experiencing bach aches and all those pains you get when having a period.... It took me all night to try to sleep, and I have been going to the toilet 1-4 times last night beginning from midnight. Till today when am still in bed and woke up, I still got the backaches and stomachaches every 10-20 minutes which lasts up to 2-3 minutes. Now its nearly midnight am still having the same pain which last up to 2 mins and they are getting worse than the ones I had during the day, I can feel my legs weakening and hurting like hell and mah stomach too!! What should I do!! Do I have to call mah mid-wife right now.... oh and yes i had discharged of those mucuc plug early this evening..... Should I call my mid-wife now!! Or am I going into labour now or very soon? Plis help ASAP

• hi everyone im 34 weeks i have been feeling very hot all the time and haveing tighting for about- a week now and iv been feeling very low do anyone no what this might be

• I am 38+1...experiencing horrible lower back pain and not feeling the greatest ...can't get comfortable at all...so hot and very tired...but at the same time...all I want to do is clean ....am I getting close to my baby boy arriving ...any help would be greatly appreciated ...xoxo
  • Hi, I'm 35 weeks. I've got bad period pain, which doesn't feel better after paracetamol. I've had a little bit of brown spotting yesterday. I feel like I need to do a number 2 all the time. I have had lose stools over the past 3 days. I feel tired and generally sore underneath, does anyone know if this is normal, this is my first baby and I'm worried?
  • hi im 36+4 with my first and i have noticed over the last few days more mucus loss and now today i have had pelvic pain and my lil one hasnt stoped moving, i am also really hot and keep going numb and having/getting cramps. does this mean anything to anyone can anyone offer any advice?? thanks  

• Am new to this myself am 35 wks almost 36 been having back pain.few contraction but not strong ,always hot is it normal to be hot all the time.