Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bladder probs third trimester - (possible tmi)

Hi ladies I need some advice! I am 34+3 today and for the last 3 days I have not been able to stop going to the loo! I feel like I am about to burst so go to the loo and then hardly pass anything. Wondered if I had a UTI but went to the docs and there was no evidence of infection in my sample. Think it must be baby dropping lower onto my bladder. But it is sooooooo uncomfortable and is seriously affecting what I can do. Currently off work as I am a teacher and my holiday does not finish until next Tues. Not sure I will be able to teach if I ams till like this and want to work until 20th May. Hoping it will pass if baby drops a bit further - cant imagine another 5-6 weeks like this! Anybody else experiencing the same??

Replies

• Hi Muffin yes I'm pretty much the same it gets worse for me in the afternoons and I have been like it for a while now but I know she is sitting very very low as they have said so at the US's. I'll be 34w Sunday. I have found that rocking back and forwards makes sure my bladder is actually empty when I go now. No real advice really just wanted to say I'm right there with ya!