Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally........

Hi ladies (and gents)image

Well good news I'm finally pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

12 Weeks now,ever so pleased,face is hurting fom smiling so much,got scan coming up very soon,I just wanted to wish all those still TTC all the very best of luck,and as much baby dust as I can send x x x

Replies

• Options
    congrats hun!hope your scan goes well!xximage
  • Options

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Congratulations.

• Options
    oh wow congratulations thats fantastic news !!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone x x
  • Options

hey hunny thats FAB news massive CONGRATULATIONSimageimage

love zoe and charlie xxxx

• Options
    Thankyou Zoe x x how are you hun??? When is John home? image Hope Charlie is good x
  • Options

hey hunny things are kinda ok but have had my depression tablets changed etc so things been a bit all over the place with that at the mo, charlie is good although we are going through a horrible stage of him biting and i'm running out of things to do to encourage him to stop. on a more positive note john is coming home in july instead of aug which is soooooo great because could really do with him home at the mo as finding things quite hard at the mo.

i'm so pleased for you hunny...how exciting another lickle baby on the way woohoo, keep us posted on how things go etc how are the boys have you told them yet?

xxxx

• Options
    Congrats Rach - really pleased for you hun xxxx
  • Options

Yeah Zoe told them couple of weeks ago,Tom wants a sister,Jc wants a flying babby?????? I'm sure with him that could be arranged little horror!!!!

Oh bless you,suppose you have to give the new meds plenty of time to work,but can't be easy for you. Your new photo is gorgous! You look so well1 And Charlie obviously!!!

Brilliant that John home early,that's great! Take care chat soon x

• Options
    Thanks Vick x x
  • Options

hello rach!

thats fanbloodytastic news!!!congratulations u really deserve it!just had my new lil bundle of joyzack william on 23/04 believe this time last yr we were chatting about ttc now ur expecting and mines here!crazy crazy stuff!

enjoy being preggers as much as u can honey take care of yourself bump and those two gorgeous lil boys!  

biggggg hugs xxxxx 

• Options
    Thanks Lara,nice to hear from you hun,I know we were ttc chatting as if it were a couple of months ago...crazy!!!! image Got scan Fri,how are you finding it hun,with two? x x
  • Options

wow!!well i hope it goes ok i'llkeep my fingers crossed but i'm sure all will be good in the hood!yay!

two is bloody hard work!but i love it just starting to get used to it...although i g=have said around 4-5 times "you know what u two roll on ur 18th birthdays!!"arent i mean!

as much as i love it i will not be going bk for a third my second section altho planned scared  the hell out of me!an have been very tired as narrowly escaped a transfusion! 

i think u shud get ur pic in the magazine u know uve waited for sooooo long for this lo! 

xxxxx 

• Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Thats brilliant news, I am over the moon for you.      its good to hear such brilliant news.  Bet you cant wait for the scan to see your little jelly bean.

YYIIPPEEEEEE!!!!

• Options

Thanks Charmaine!!!image

I cannot wait!!!!! Like a cheshire catimage

Life with 2 gets easier Lara,trust me I've gone for a third,can't be that hard!!!!!!!!! But yeah we all have those days,with 1 or 7 sure Charmaine and Jo will back me up there!!!!!!! Had a rough day myself,little horrors fighting! Oh the joys of parenthood! Let's just hope they wake up a little friendlier tomorrow!!!!!

• Options
    hi hun congrats
    only just seen you post as not really been on latly as got lots to deal with at the moment
    cant belive you pregnant at last there is hope for me lol jade xx
  • Options
    brilliant news. i'm sure you can't stop smiling.
  • Options
    Thanks Jade and Audrey x x yes jade,hope for us all x x image
  • Options
    image i am sooo chuffed for you rach, how are things going??? xxx
  • Options
    Thankyou stranger!!!!! x x x  I am on top of the world ta,how are you and all the family????