Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Non pregnancy symptom ladies!

Hey girls I am in my 7th week and my boobs hurt a little when I touched them but now they have stopped hurting all together. I had a scan Saturday and bean was there with a little hb flickering away. I am starting to get worried again as I have no symptoms what so ever, even though I know bean was ok. So just want some reassurance from the ladies who didn't have any what so ever and have healthy little beans or babys xx

Replies

• Hello , Yep I am now 23 weeks and hardly had any symptoms really at the beginning. Just sore boobs like you said to begin with and some gagging but that was it and all is well so far !!
  • my second pregnancy i had no symptoms whats so ever and i had twins and if you read about twin pregnancies,i should have had ever one times by a million,anyway they are 2 1/2 now and very healthy,try and not worry
  • Yep, me too. Only felt sickly a few times before brekkie and felt quite tired, but apart from that I had nothing. Don't worry image
  • 1st pregnancy I had no symptoms whatsoever up until wk30 when my hands and feet suddenly swelled with fluid retention and I became dehydrated. This time around complete opposite with headaches, sickness and light bleeding throughout my 1st trimester (scaring the hell out of me) but thus far I have happy healthy DD and my ever growing bump kicking my inners black and blue. Every pregnancy is different and trying to base things on what happened last time doesn't always follow. Take things easy, look after yourself as well as thinking of your bump and hopefully you'll have a good 9mths. Best wishes
  • Thanks girls sometimes just reading about how pregnancy is affecting other mums to be like me makes me feel a little better. Holiday on Tuesday so going to try and relax and not think about it for two weeks......yeah right! xx