Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

An odd question about growing breasts.

Have other peoples breast grown at the same rate?

We were discussing me going to be fitted for a new bra soon as my left breast no longer fits my biggest bra. I always had one bigger than the other, but hubby's convinced the smaller one's not grown as much as the other one. I'm not completely convinced, but then I was never as fascinated by them as he was/is.

It's not a problem, well other than for buying bras, I'm just curious.

Replies

• Options
    mine are unequal anyway, they have grown at the same rate but i think, but i think the bigger they get the more obvious the difference, to me anyway, with my first i went up 5 cups and this time 3 so far but one side was always roomier than the other x
  • Options
    thanks PP, maybe I'm right they're growing at the same rate but the difference notices more. I'm hoping to go bra shopping later , my breast are the only bit of me thats really growing I still don't have a proper bump I just look fatter. Hubby says it look slike a bump, but I think he's being nice to me.
  • Options
    happy shopping, i think other people notice more than we do as they see us from different angles! it will come, mines massive now, i need a wide load sign!
  • Options
    wow mines got a little bigger. I want it to grow more. My DH also noticed it image
  • Options
    cheers PP - you might be right I suppose I only really tend to see myself straight on.

well in 15 weeks i've gone from an a to a c cup, so nursenanz you stand every chance they will.