Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

boys names some old/unusual what do you think????

This is our boys name list what does everyone think of these names????

Reggie

brayden

hayden

ronnie

harley

kingsley

vinnie

kenzie

leo

frankie

marshall

Replies

• I quite like Brayden and Hayden. They are all quite unusual names which I like, but the only one that sticks out to me as a name I wouldnt go for is Harley, and the only reason for that is that I am a teacher and have taught a couple of Harley's and they were both girls. Although they did spell it 'Harlie'. But, that is just me, I am a female with a 'boys name' and I have always hated it so I am biased! We cant agree on any boys names at the minutes so you are lucky to have such a long list to choose from xx
  • Harley, Leo and Frankie i think are the best out of your list hun, xx
  • yeah i like frankie and leo best xx
  • Frankie and Ronnie are great. Unusual and lovely image

Quite like Reggie and Vinnie tho too!
  • I love Frankie and Reggie but Ive already used them on my cats haha.
  • love vinnie i have a vincent and everyone calls him vinnie never met a vinnie or vincent befor x
  • Boys names are sooo hard!! We have about 10 choices for a girl but can only agree on one for a boy, and even that I am not 100% sure about it!
  • I LOVE Vinnie & Frankie, both on my boys name list!

x
  • From your list leo. I used to go to uni with a harley. She was a girl. Her grandad was a hells angel back in the day!
  • I think of Harley as a girls name too these days. And for me Brayden a bit too American (realise I'm saying that and don't know where you're from, oops!), but the rest are great. I definitely like Leo. And Vinnie and Ronnie fun and original too.
  • Hayden, Leo & Frankie are the ones I'd pick off the list.