Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What size? ?

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all keeping well. im a little unsure what size to buy. im 35 weeks pregnant with my first and my boobs have just started to leak in the night. i want to buy some maternity night bras as i intend to breastfeed. im a size 36F from a 32E before pregnancy.ive been on mothercare and found a 2 pk of night bras but they do them in sizes 10,12 etc. im currently wearing size 12-14 maternity tops. what size do you ladies suggest?

Thank you for reading xx

Replies

• No idea what size to suggest but I know my SIL got fitted for her mat bras at Marks and Spencer and was very happy with the results xx
  • its really hard to say with the croptop type bras, im roughly a 34G and find these are not supportive enough so i have soft cotton maternity bras for night that are properly sized, if you like the idea of the croptop type ones ask to try one on instore, i would probably go for a 16-18 as there not great for bigger boobies, i got my cotton ones from m and s and my others from mothercare x