Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

bfp after losing baby 5months ago

i am not due til sunday but we are moving house saturday and i found a random test yesterday so thought i'll do that 2moro... anyway 2lines straight away, rushed out and brough clear blue and it came up 2-3 wks omg im scared stiff... please please be a sticky bean... this will be my oh 1st child..

he was gutted and caused us to split for a while when we lost our last one...

ive been the doctors and got send water sample off 2moro.

still trying pack boxes but very scared now cos of lifting.

sorry long .....

xxxxx

Replies

• I said on the ttc board, but so pleased for you shedragon, its great news. Next year will be a super busy one for you.

xxx.
  • thankyou hun xx
  • Congrats image

When I was 5 weeks pregnant I moved house and after 2 miscarriages was worried but had to get on with it as I would have been waiting forever for my OH to get things shifted, lifted, etc, etc!! lol..... I just did exactly what I would have done if wasn't pregnant........ I'm now 17 weeks pregnant with a little girl image

Congrats again and good luck moving!

Rachel xx
  • We moved house 3 days before I had my first. Just try not to stress to much you have all the time in the world to unpack and now an excuse to supervise instead of doing the Heavy lifting xxx
  • thankyou ladies the move went well just had no internet which was the worse part haha
  • Wonderful news, congratulations! x