Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Did you use the clearblue fertility monitor to get pregnant ?

Hi,

I just had a miscarriage last week and I'm desperate to get pregnant again. Is anyone using or used this monitor please share your stories.

Thanks ladies

Replies

• Sorry about your m/c, hope you're ok. I've used the monitor both pregnancies and conceived first month of trying both times. I'm getting on a bit too (35 on Monday) image

I'd really recommend it (obviously!)
  • Me too - I was trying for 4 months, then bought the CBFM and conceived first month!!

Good luck! image xx
  • We tried naturally for the first 2 months, then used CBFM in third month and fell pregnant. Unfortunately this ended in a MMC. WE then started trying immediately after the MMC. WE couldn't use the CBFM initially as my cycles were messed up for 2 months, but in the third month we used CBFM again and fell pregnant again. We now have a 6 week old baby boy!

It's definitely worth the money.

• Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

I used the CMFM straight away - had read so many good things about it. I conceived on the 3rd month. I just think it helps by taking all the guess work away and you feel like you have more control.
  • Sorry for your loss.

I've just had a BFP on my second month of using the monitor. I bought it as I had a MMC at Christmas and my cycles were all messed up afterwards. I was getting frustrated at approaching my due date without being pregnant. Well worth the money for me.

Xxx
  • so sorry for your loss,

after 10 months of trying for our first we concieved first month using it, we also used it for no2 and fell on month 3, my cycles were 40+ days with ovulation always on a different day so it really took the stress out of it for us,

so for ladies with irregular cycles its fab, i think its a bit of a waste of money of you are always regular though as its expensive to use

good luck x
  • I'm really sorry to hear about your m/c.

I was using cbfm when I got pregnant. I was ttc for over a year with no success so bought cbfm and realised I wasn't ovulating regularly. i pinned a lot of hopes on getting pregnant within 3-4 months of buying it which didn't happen but I'm glad I bought it because when I was finally given fertility treatment the monitor helped me pin point ovulation which then resulted in my BFP after 2 years and 7 months of TTC.

I think it's a good idea to get the monitor but don't be disheartened if it doesn't happen straight away. it works for a loads of people but it may take time.

Good luck xxx
  • Thank you all for taking the time to reply. Here's hoping the monitor will work for me now !!

Congratulations to you all who have their BFP !! and goodluck to you all who are still trying.

Thanks again ladies