Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Thirsty!! is it normal?

Hi ladies

Is it just me or is anyone else really thirsty all the time? Before my BFP I could go all day without drinking and not even notice it, but now I am thirsty all the time and it's worrying me! All day I am constantly drinking water and even when I get up for a wee in the middle of the night, I have to have a massive drink of water. hubby thinks it's totally normal, but what do you all think???

Replies

• Options
    I can remember being very thirsty when pregnant with ds , i used to wake in the night and drink a full glass of water. I haven't noticed yet this time but ive only just found out im pg a few days ago x x
  • Options
    I am exactly the same............consently thirsty!!

I am waking in the night now to go to the toliet and also because i am so thirsty need to have a big drink!! I noticed this before i got my BFP and the fact i had to pea alot and my boobs were sore is exactly what made me test!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Same here. My thirsty button generally doesn't work but since I've been preggers I can't seem to get enough liquid down my neck whether it's water, juice, or milk.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies - feel much better now I know it's not just me! Feels like no matter how much I drink I still feel thirsty! xxx