Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I imagining these symptoms ?

Hi Ladies,

I had a miscarriage on the 16th August it was a complete one and the bleeding stopped within 3 days . We started ttc straight away. I have started feeling sick, peeing more often as past few days - Could I possibly be pregnant ? or am I imagining this !! I took a test today and it was negative but it's weird cause I have the symptoms I had before losing my baby .

I have 2 kids and have had 2 early miscarriages .

Advice please ladies .....

Replies

• i had a negative the day before a positive so maybe ur testing too early x
  • i felt really really sick about a week after i conceived, but didn't test for a good few days after as it would have been too early to get a positive. so there is a chance you could be, but looking at your dates, i think it might be a little close for you to have conceived and be getting symptoms already. the other thing to bear in mind is that your hormones will take a while to settle. i had a complete miscarriage in march, but had headaches and all sorts whilst my hormones levelled out. i really hope you are hon, but just don't want you to get your hopes up.

• I know Mrs thats what im afraid of getting my hopes up !!

Thanks for your reply .