Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Possible tmi

Hi

Is it normal for your lady bits to get quite swollen? Mine feel very swollen and even at times itchy I didn't have this with first pregnancy and don't know whether I need to go to docs or not!!

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hiya,

I get alot of pressure 'down there', and feel like i am swollen in a way..like i need to sit down and do some pelvic floors incase baby falls out haha! No itching, but if your itchy and swollen that sounds like a bit of thrush, in my experience anyway if im really itchy and it swells up then i make a visit to the doc..

I do love the bluntness on here, I couldnt say that even to my OH haha!

The pressure/swollen down there has happened 2 of my pregnancies, if im stood doing the dishes I feel uncomfy and try pelvic floors to hold myself together haha, I think thats 'normal' or maybe just my awful pelvic floor muscles im not sure lol.

Not sure if I have helped at all in my rambling on..

Ladybump3

19+2 xx
  • Options
    very normal i reckon,, that said if you're nervous or worried about it then always see a doctor. That's what they're there for!!! image