Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Should I be worried?

Sorry this is going to be a TMI post!! image

Yesterday I had period pain like cramps, but it was a consistent pain, that never went away or got any worse, but when I moved (form sitting to standing etc), I had tears in my eyes! For the past couple of days (since Friday I think), I have been experiencing a creamy white discharge. Today the cramp pain has all but gone (no where near as bad as yesterday, but I do feel a lot of downwards presure, and the discharge has turned clear, and (TMI) is a bot odd smelling, its not strong, but when went to the toilet happened to smell it?! I feel quite damp down there? I also have a very sore back?

I haven't experienced anything like this before, not even in my last pregnancy. I have my checkup on Wednesday morning, so I'll ask MW about it all then, but should I be worried and phone now?

Should of said, Baby head is engaged already and I am 33+3 today!

Jo xx

Replies

• I would get yourself checked out. Its probably nothing but if it turns out to be something like your waters slightly leaking, they would want to see you and get you on antibiotics or something. Or if things smell a bit funny, you could have an infection. As I say, probably nothing but it would be better to get peace of mind.

• Could be a urine infection, get yourself to doctors nd get checked as can bring on early labour, best to be safe xx